Q - On a scale of 1 to 10, if you were to explore the past month––how do you feel most days? (1 - unpleasant/no energy and 10 - pleasant/optimal energy)
If you are thinking 6 or below, you are not alone. With the privilege of being in thousands of rooms and having a front row seat to human behavior, it's been clear that most people spend a lot of their days 6 or below: unpleasant feelings, somewhat disconnected, low energy and sense of passion and purpose. If you can relate, and are after more CONSISTENT and PREDICTABLE, emotional well-being, improved quality of life and deeper sense of meaning and purpose, we can help.
- Results: Through this mentorship, people will learn how to make empowering decisions, condition patterns to create predictable emotional experiences, and activate scientific protocols that will help improve clarity, focus, energy, quality of life and become the architect of their mindset.
- Research: The tools are rooted in science, and pulled from various sources like, Brown, Stanford, Northeastern, & University of London. Statistics are pulled from various accredited coaching sources.
Loved our morning conversations and thank you for helping me open up and talk, it is so important.
Thank you for listening and introducing strategies to me; they have been so helpful. I don't know if I would be here today, without you.
What does a program look like? This virtual or in person program is rooted in science, and artfully express through compassionate and curious inquiry, relatable stories and actionable tools.
- 10 virtual or in person breakthrough chats
- 5 audio teachings (e.g. How to reduce stress, The art of saying no, Developing an empowering mindset and much, more!)
- 3 video trainings
- Custom 24 hour optimization plan
- Free weekly subscription post program
- Surprise empowerment emails & texts to keep you empowered and accountable
- BE YOU mentorship box (e.g. Digital workbook, Swag and more!)
On August 28, Ant's Monday positive Light email changed my life. After a month of boozing, bottling my emotions, and blaming myself for a failed marriage––I read that email and I decided to talk to someone and schedule an appointment based off a link within the email. A month or so of weekly counseling, I received another gift for DeMario––a shiny blue notebook.
I am devoted now, every day since 2017 to express my gratitude, document quotes, and reflect on my life, work, coaching, relationships. My mantra: Braveheart! After a long, heartfelt coffee session with Ant, I launched my first Braveheart summer camp that has now blossomed into empathy workouts with my middle schoolers, and I am having them express gratitude, and do a lot of the beautifully techniques Ant so kindly shared with me.
Mental Health Disclaimer: We encourage people to seek professional help. The talk is complementary to seeing a medical professional and, this approach is intended for educational purposes only and does not substitute as medical advice. We believe in therapy and all of the amazing medical resources accessible for people.